Potocki expresses the full character of Polish vodka and continues a proud family tradition. It is distilled in central Poland at a small facility surrounded by fields and forests, chosen for its artisanal approach. At every step of production care is taken to emphasise the natural taste, starting with the choice of ingredients. Superior quality rye is sourced from the fields surrounding the distillery. The resulting mash is only twice distilled - as every additional run would unnecessarily strip the alcohol of its character – at low speeds to ensure balance and smoothness. The distillate is tasted at regular intervals, and only selected when optimum criteria are reached. The resulting pure alcohol is watered down to the required strength and tasted again by Jan-Roman Potocki and the distiller. The vodka is left to rest for a few days and then bottled without resorting to the customary charcoal filtration, illustrating again at this final stage our commitment to producing a high-quality spirit with an authentic and distinctive personality. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS