2011 Haskell Vineyards
|Grapes||Cab Sauv, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cab Franc|
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
The Haskell Vineyards estate is in the Helderberg, the revered Stellenbosch sub-region which contains many of South Africa's greatest wine names, the 23 hectares of vineyards neighbouring Rust en Vrede, Stellenzicht and Bilton.Dombeya is the original title of the estate and is the name for a wild pear tree that is native to the area. Designed to represent great value at its price point and to offer an insight into the capacity of the estate to make stylish wines of individuality. Haskell and Dombeya wines are made by leading winemaker and wine judge, Rianie Strydom, who is also the General Manager for Haskell Vineyards. Before moving to Haskell Vineyards, Rianie was the winemaker at the highly regarded Simonsberg estate, Morgenhof, for ten years.
Even before release, the Haskell brand has been making international wine waves. Awarded an elite five star rating in the upcoming 2010 John Platter Guide, Haskell also made history by becoming the first South African winery to win Best Red Wine and Best Wine in Show at the prestigious 2009 Tri-Nations Challenge, a yearly competition between the finest wines of Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS