2012 Tenuta Monteti
|Grapes||Cab Sauv, Alicante Bouschet, Cab Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot|
A taut, linear style this exhibits cherry, almond, soy and underbrush aromas and flavours. Focused, with precise balance and a firm dense structure. Fine Length. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Alicante Bouschet, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc. Drinking range: 2018 - 2027 Rating: 91-91 Bruce Sanderson, The Wine Spectator (Dec 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Tenuta Monteti is situated in the southern part of the Maremma, some fifteen kilometres from the border of the region of Scansano, under the hill of Monteti, an amphitheatre which protects the estate from coastal winds. The twenty-five hectares of vineyard are planted with Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, Alicante and Merlot in individual lots of one hectare, each vinified separately in the new, state of the art, winery.
The wines are marked by a pronounced individuality, reflecting not only the 'terroir' of the region, but more importantly a freshness of fruit and balanced acidity which makes them so very drinkable. They are intentionally understated wines which perform on the palate in a musical fashion - a delicate introduction which builds to the most wonderful crescendo.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS