2012 Blanc de Blancs Brut English Sparkling Wine Gusbourne Estate
|Origin||United Kingdom, England|
|Classification||English Sparkling Wine|
Lots of complexity and on the nose and palate: refined brioche aromas and white fruit intensity in a powerful, focused style. It is thrillingly zesty, structured and weighty so it has the ability to age well. There is a hint of wood ageing on this savoury, textured style. Fine mousse and excellent length too. Drinking range: 2017 - 2020 Decanter Magazine (Dec 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Despite boasting only a short history (the 2006 was their first release) Gusbourne Estate vineyards have notched up quite a reputation, winning awards along the way. The vineyard is at Appledore in Kent, roughly mid-way between Ashford and Rye. Planted with the 'usual' trio of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, the grapes are hand-picked. A small portion of the harvest is fermented in oak, but most of it takes place in stainless-steel before the second fermentation in bottle. The wines are aged on their lees for a minimum of 22 months before dégorgement.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS