THE RED MULLET
2012 Pikes Polish Hill River Estate
|Grapes||Tempranillo, cabernet franc, Mourvedre, Grenache|
|Origin||Australia, South Australia|
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Pikes Polish Hill River Estate
Owned by the Pike brothers, one of whom (Andrew) was for many years the senior viticulturist with Southcorp, the other (Neil) a former winemaker at Mitchells. Pikes now has its own winery, with Neil Pike presiding.
Generously constructed and flavoured wines are the order of the day, but wines which also have a restraint and a drinkability far ahead of some of the 'maximum one glass' reds that seem to dominate Australian shows and exports.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS