2014 Kalkstein Weingut Braunewell
It's heresy to say it, but when you taste a dry German Riesling like this, with its peach and lime ripeness, fine talcum-powder texture and vibrant, orangey acidity and length, you wonder whether Germany should make so many sweet wines... You could easily keep this until the end of the decade. Rating: 90 www.thewinegang.com (Apr 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
François Breiniville fled 17th Century France's Huguenot persecution to settle in Essenheim, just south west of Mainz. It took until the 1960's for Adam Braunewell to start bottling the wines from his family's vineyards and, today, he helps his children and grandchildren run this excellent estate and tend their flagship vineyards of Blume and Teufelspfad (the Devil's path!)
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS