2015 Sauvignon Blanc Two Rivers of Marlborough
|Origin||New Zealand, South Island|
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Two Rivers of Marlborough
David Clouston is originally from Marlborough, and after 22 vintages abroad from Oregon to Chile, Corsica to Alsace, he returned home and set about exploring the valleys and diverse terroirs of Marlborough. The main production is the Sauvignon made from fruit from both the Awatere and Wairau river valleys, whence the 'Two Rivers of Marlborough' name, but his hillside Pinot Noir is showing great potential.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS