EIDOS DE PADRINAN
2015 Albariño Adega dos Eidos
|Origin||Spain, Rías Baixas|
Again Eidos have made a delicious Albariño this year. As ever it is broader than some but is a great, more gastronomic expression. Gorgeous texture, soft warm lemon notes - peachy too - but finishes brightly with a hint of mineral lift. Grown on the granitic slopes of Val do Salnés, a sub-region of Rías Baixas this has classic character but with added flesh - yum. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Adega dos Eidos
Located in the Rias Baixas, the most northern corner of Spain and home of the famous Albariño grape. Vines are planted on the slopes of the Pontevedra estuary and enjoy a micoclimate which creates perfect growing conditions for Albariño.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS