2015 Saint Laurent Nittnaus
Our new Austrian red, with the name to pronounce carefully. It's a delightful #organic #StLaurent from our friends at Nittnaus. Lovely sloes and cherries, slightly rustic nose; a palate that is juicy but a touch wild; and it finishes with brisk cleansing acidity. Made for drinking young, with simple suppers, pizzas, bangers and doorstep cheese sandwiches. Edgy but delicious. L&S (Nov 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Hans Nittnaus was introduced to us by Bert Salomon, and we love his red wines. No attempt here to make international wines from foreign grape varieties, which is not what we were looking for from Austria. These are indigenous wines reflecting the 'terroir' of the region. He is undoubtedly a supremely fine red wine maker, and is now following biodynamic practices which will lead to official certification from the 2007 vintage.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS