Rosé Brut English Sparkling Wine
|Grapes||Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay|
|Origin||United Kingdom, English Sparkling Wine|
|Classification||English Sparkling Wine|
A beautiful, sunset pink colour. Aromas include a charming mix of fresh red fruits along with intriguing spice notes of anise and lavender. The palate has a creamy, round texture with refreshing redcurrent, raspberry and cherry flavours. Suggestions of brioche lead into an elegant, silky finish. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Nyetimber's non-vintage rosé is strikingly pink, strikingly creamy in texture and has a flavour of wild strawberries that is, yes, striking. It all adds up to a delicious, playful yet elegant fizz. Rating: 90 www.thewinegang.com (Jun 2016)
Few vineyards in England are better placed to exploit the similarity between the soils of the South Downs and those of the Champagne region in France than Nyetimber in West Sussex. But it took a couple from Chicago - Stuart and Sandy Moss - to bring the dream to life when they bought Nyetimber Manor in 1986. Vineyards followed from 1988 onwards, and the first vintage released was the 1992.
Nyetimber is now owned by Eric Heerema who already owned a vineyard in West Sussex when he bought Nyetimber in 2006 and had already identified more land for planting. All were amalgamated into Nyetimber which, now, comprises some 350 acres, all planted to Chardonnay and the Pinots Noir and Meunier, making it the biggest vineyard in England.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS