Spumante Brut Il Follo
Bright fresh and zippy with rich citrus, peach and white flowers, palate has nice intensity with Apple, lemon and peach fruit, crisp and lively, decent mousse, good length. L&S (Apr 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Colour: pale yellow with emerald highlights; Varieties: 100% Glera; Production area: Treviso Hills; Soil: hill, clayey, calcareous; Climate: Mediterranean – cool; Ripening: from 20th September to 10 Vinification: in white with soft pressing. Maximum yield 70%; Sparkling process: Charmat method; Service temperature: 8°C; Total acidity: 5,5 g/l; Sugar residue: 8 g/l; Winemaker's notes
Il Follo Prosecco
Luca Follador represents the younger generation at this estate and his introduction of a less expensive range of Prosecco 'Frizzante' wines (which are not DOC) has been a great success including in the USA.
Allegedly on his first trip to the States he arrived at his distributor's office in NY to present the wines to their clients, unshaven, in tight blue jeans and a very tight white T-shirt, because he said, 'this is what the girls like!'. These are fun wines, but very good quality too.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS