TIO PEPE 2016 RELEASE
En Rama Gonzales Byass
A profound flor and mineral salt rich nose, the palate has lovely depth, toasted almonds, delicate citrus, mineral and then a lovely kick of saltiness to the lively pure acidity on the finish. L&S (May 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
In 1835, a young man called Manuel María González Angel arrived in Jerez, intent on making a name for himself in the thriving and lucrative sherry business. Encouraged by the consistent growth in exports, that same year he purchased a small winery and began to produce and export his own wines. This was the start of Bodegas Tío Pepe which, due to the firm’s increasing success, became the González Byass company soon afterwards. Today, Bodegas Tío Pepe is known around the world as one of the leading producers of sherry and Brandy de Jerez.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS