2008 Grand Cru Domaine Joseph Drouhin
|Sub-district||Côte de Beaune|
Rich and ripe the fruit mix has depth of flavour. Pineapple and melon give the sweetness whilst apple and grapefruit the freshness. There are layers of flavour giving complexity, fresh mineral towards the back lasts well. 2012-16 Rating: 92 Derek Smedley MW, www.dereksmedleymw.co.uk (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Joseph Drouhin
Joseph Drouhin, founded in 1880 and still family owned, are one of the most well respected names in Burgundy, especially through their flagship wine, the iconic Clos des Mouches.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS