CHÂTEAU BELLEVUE LA FORÊT
2012 Côtes du Frontonnais
|Grapes||Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Syrah, Negrette|
|Origin||France, South West|
|Sub-district||Côtes du Frontonnais|
A deep ruby colour. Fresh bouquet with intense aromas of red fruit and blackcurrants. Complex with a note of liquorice, smoky and a touch of green pepper. Fresh and unctuous initially, then tasting fruity and spicy. Good lenght, fine flavoured for a wine that's ready for drinking now Winemaker's notes (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Château Bellevue La Forêt
A 112ha estate at Fronton in South West France owned, since 2008, by Philip Grant a committed francophile who had long time dreamed of owning his own wine estate. As is traditional in Fronton, the majority of the planting is the local Negrette, although there are also plantings of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah and Gamay.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS