2015 Calvert Pinot Noir
|Origin||New Zealand, South Island|
Fragrant, aromatic. Really rather refined and lovely. Gentle Pinot Noir rather than dramatic. Great delicacy – for New Zealand. Very long. Drinking range: 2017 - 2023 Rating: 17 Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
The crisp cranberry and pomegranate flavors are juicy and vibrant, with details of green tea, fresh earth and white pepper. Cohesive and harmonious on the long finish. Drinking range: 2017 - 2030 Rating: 94-94 MaryAnn Worobiec, The Wine Spectator (Feb 2017)
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS