CRÈME DE CASSIS
Double Crème Joseph Cartron
|Origin||France, Crème de Fruits|
'Noir de Bourgogne' is the specific blackcurrant variety, grown on the slopes of Burgundy, that is used exclusively in this fruit liqueur. Years ago, Joseph Cartron selected the species for its flavour and its exceptional aromatic potential. This variety has a low yield, only 3 to 4 tons per hectare, which guarantees its high concentration. The blackcurrant berries are harvested at the beginning of the summer, when fully ripe. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Rating: Silver International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
Founded in 1882 by Joseph Cartron, the company is situated in Nuits-Saint-Georges in the heart of Burgundy, a family-firm producing fruit liqueurs and eaux-de-vie of the highest quality. Although Joseph died without any ofspring, he left the firm to his brother Armand, who continued to pass it down through the family line to his children. It was under Armand that the company was expanded, and bottling mechanised. He added Joseph Cartron to the emerging retail market in France as well as developing the company abroad. Judith Cartron, the fifth generation of the Cartron family, has been President of the company since July 2011, and is the irst woman to head the company.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS