2014 was undoubtedly a challenging vintage across Italy - and Bolgheri was no different with uncharacteristic rain, cool temperatures and a constant lack of sun adversely affecting the harvest like rarely before. This was a vintage that required understanding, hard work and unstinting commitment. Only in the right hands at the right estates was glory possible.
- 2016 L&S White Burgundy: ‘A beautiful chardonnay with lissom curves’ Moneyweek
- Our Best Wines for Christmas 2017
- Le Macchiole: Latest releases from the Tuscan Coast – Pre-Shipment Offer
- Nyetimber – An eye-opening French adventure in one of England’s finest vineyards
- Manni Nössing: Mountain Wines – balancing Finesse & Complexity